Frequently Asked Questions
- Who is in BNI?
- What is BNI?
- Where does BNI meet?
- When does BNI meet?
- Why visit and join BNI?
- How do you benefit?
Business professionals, consultants, managers, owners, sales representatives, or any business that shares the desire to grow their business by referral.
A referral marketing program that allows only one person from each professional classification to join a chapter. The sole purpose of the chapter is to increase business through a structured system of giving and receiving referrals.
In numerous chapters throughout the world. If you would like to visit a chapter, would like our help in locating a chapter with an opening in your profession, or if you would like to develop your own chapter Contact Us.
The most crucial element to build relationships from Visibility to Credibility to Profitability is TIME! BNI Chapters meet every week, just like a large sales team in a major company, to provide the opportunity for members to develop strong business relationships which produce regular referrals. Take a look at the different times our regional chapters meet.
Because what goes around, comes around! People that GIVE business referrals GET business referrals! If you would like to share in the BILLIONS of dollars in new business by referral generated by our members, visit and see BNI in action!
- No competition for new business. Each professional classification has only one representative in each chapter.
- By increased awareness of your profession from other members in your chapter and throughout BNI’s worldwide network who will use and refer your products and services once they know, like and trust you.
- By substantially increasing and expanding your business through referrals.
- By exposing your products, service and knowledge to businesses and success-oriented people throughout our region and the world!
- By gaining knowledge from information on other members' professions.
- By using a professionally designed forum to promote yourself and your business efficiently, effectively, and economically.
- By routinely meeting with other focused, motivated, compassionate business professionals.
- By regional exposure for your business through participation in region wide BNI events and our BNI Yellow Pages where members and non-members go to locate high quality product and service providers.
- By educational opportunities on how to successfully implement BNI’s proactive word-of-mouth marketing program.