15 Reasons Why I Should Not Join BNI
If you have been looking for an excuse to not join BNI, here are 15 sure-fire excuses for you to use the next time you're invited! If these reasons don't work for you we've left room for you to create your own number 16.
- I have all the business that I will need now and in the future.
- I have just won the state lottery
- I have retired from work and plan to never work again
- I just won the Publisher's Clearing House grand Prize and was given $1,000,000 by Ed MacMahon
- I am serving a natural life sentence without the possibility of parole
- I am lost in space.
- I just bought out Donald Trump.
- I can not stand going into a higher tax category
- I have become a monk and have taken a vow of poverty
- I hate success.
- I just found out that I am the only heir to Howard Hughes' and I must run his empire
- I can't get up out of bed to get million dollar deals
- I have a rare and extremely contagious disease with no known cure.
- I don't like to share with others who can help my friends and acquaintances.
- I don't have the desire or time to become more productive
- Enter your own reason:
If these excuses don't describe your attitude, you are invited to visit a chapter near you, or contact: